Plush Toys - Gravy
Gravy is an exquisitely soft and realistic handcrafted lying Red Staffordshire Bull Terrier plush puppy toy. They are also known as Staffies and this handmade puppy will never grow up so you will have a cuddly soft plushie to always cuddle.
Staffies are extremely active, strong, tenacious, robust, courageous, and enthusiastic. They are also very loyal and quite protective and make the most wonderful family pet and companion and have been nicknamed “The Nanny Dog” because they are known to be so good with children. They do need to be trained from a very young and kept occupied and exercised regularly, otherwise they can’t stop themselves from becoming a little bit destructive.
Gravy measures 33cm/13″ in length, 12cm/5″ in height (to the top of his ears) and 14cm/5.5″ in width
- Excellent unique gift idea
- Preferred alternative to companion robotic pets to comfort lonely seniors, aged-care residents and Dementia patients being fully machine-washable, soft enough all over to be cuddled in bed and so much more affordable.
- Transitional therapy lovey toy
- Can be converted to a weighted toy or a graduation teddy
- Ethically manufactured sustainable toy
- Custom and corporate branding
- Lifelike replacement for a pet that has been lost
- Substitute emotional support animal providing comfort for people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, Autism and other mental health challenges.
- Made using the highest quality acrylic fur
- Made using 100% recycled stuffing
- Machine washable using chemical/soap-free cleaning agent
- Great mascot or corporate gift
- Can be brushed using a regular pet brush