Plush Toys - Sadie
Sadie is an exquisitely soft and realistic handcrafted plush red dachshund dog toy in a standing position.
Dachshunds were bred 300 years ago in Germany to hunt badgers. The name Dachshund literally means “badger” (dachs) and “dog” (hund). They are also called Weiner or Sausage Dogs and the actual hot dog was named after them. The first Olympic Mascot was a Daschund.
Sadie measures 22cm/8.7″ in height 37cm/14.6″ in length and 13cm/5.1″ in width.
- Excellent unique gift idea
- Preferred alternative to companion robotic pets to comfort lonely seniors, aged-care residents and Dementia patients being fully machine-washable, soft enough all over to be cuddled in bed and so much more affordable.
- Transitional therapy lovey toy
- Can be converted to a weighted toy or a graduation teddy
- Ethically manufactured sustainable toy
- Custom and corporate branding
- Lifelike replacement for a pet that has been lost
- Substitute emotional support animal providing comfort for people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, Autism and other mental health challenges.
- Made using the highest quality acrylic fur
- Made using 100% recycled stuffing
- Machine washable using chemical/soap-free cleaning agent
- Great mascot or corporate gift
- Can be brushed using a regular pet brush